Enjoy the comforts of one of our 83 spacious studios or one of our 6 luxurious suites.
Framed by the soft ridges of the nearby mountains Solage accommodations are modern, thoughtfully-appointed and private – providing a resort experience that is unforgettable and unique to Napa.
Whether you’re experiencing one of Spa Solage’s award-winning treatments, unwinding over Solbar’s Michelin-rated cuisine, or immersing yourself in the blue waters of a 130-foot landmark pool, every stay is destined to be a story.
Solage offers countless ways to make each stay a story.
- Solbar restaurant, lounge and in-room dining
- Spa Solage with 14 treatment rooms
- Geothermal water Bathhouse featuring our signature Mudslide Napa Valley spa treatment
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga & Wellness Studio with daily complimentary fitness classes
- Two complimentary bikes per studio
- Mercedes Benz Program
- Pet Program
- Nightly turndown featuring signature mint water and lavender chocolates
- 130-foot landmark adult pool and hot tub
- Separate family pool, hot tub and cabana
- Two regulation size bocce ball courts
- 83 guest studios and 6 one-bedroom suites
- Over 15,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor Napa wedding and event space
- Walking distance to downtown Calistoga
- Nearby hiking, biking and jogging trails
- Electric car charging station
- Original art throughout our resort
Mercedes-Benz Drive Program
Solage Calistoga is honored to celebrate our partnership with Mercedes-Benz. Private use is available exclusively to registered guests.View our Mercedes Owners package
At Solage Calistoga, we welcome your canine companions. We’ll provide a plush dog bed so your pet will enjoy all the comforts of home.Learn More
Because we have a limited number of pet-friendly accommodations, advanced notice is required. Solage allows two dogs of any size for a fee of $100 per stay. Food and water are also provided.
Limitations and restrictions may apply.