Sustainability & Social Responsibility
Environmental accountability is integral to the Solage spirit. As a result, weâ€™re one of the first resorts in Napa ValleyÂ to put in place a wide range of programs to promote and enhance an eco-friendly ethos.
- Electronic car charging station
- Extensive recycling throughout our NapaÂ resort
- A guest opt-in linen reuse conservation program
- Solar rooftop panels to reduce energy consumption and emissions
- Locally crafted bath amenities delivered in bulk for waste reduction
- Staff bicycles used as the primary on-site transportation
- Complimentary cruiser bicycles available to all guests
- Non-toxic cleaning product standards used throughout the property
- Â Locally grown, organic produce featured in our restaurant Solbar
- Carbon-filtered drinking water offered throughout
- Salt-based water filtration system reduces chemicals in geo-thermal mineral and swimming pools
- LEED-approved Plyboo bamboo flooring in Gym and Movement Studio
- Non-toxic, low VOC emitting paints used throughout our Napa resort
- Natural fabrics and materials found in all guest rooms and public areas
- On-site geothermal water used as a heat source for spa facilities and swimming pools
- Bathhouse passive cooling architecture eliminates need for air conditioning
- Landscaping features native, drought-tolerate plants
- Irrigation needs fulfilled through reclaimed water from the City of Calistoga.
- Property-wide composting program reduces waste.
- Member of the Green Hotel AssociationÂ